· Responsible for achieving revenue, profitability and market success in the territory assigned
· Development and execution of regional strategic and operational plans
· Development and execution of organizational and talent plans
· In partnership with overseas markets leader, directs and ensures successful supply chain, operations, quality Vs. customer complains, manufacturing and distribution.
· Manage Region market performance - commercial plan execution, forecasting, gap-to-close analyses and corrective actions as required
· Perform detailed analysis and routine reporting to Overseas Business leadership of the business performance in the region assigned (i.e. Region revenue, forecast, program implementation status and results) so that appropriate actions can be planned and assessed
· Work with pricing and sales leadership to optimize Region pricing
· Plan and execute country-level NPIs
· Oversee Country budget and direct financial decisions and spend to optimize the growth and profitability of the market.
· In partnership with Overseas Markets Director, identify the growth opportunities and direct team activities
· Provide the leadership and operating routines to ensure collaboration and execution within Overseas Markets team and beyond
· University Degree in science (clinical medicine is a plus) or business disciplines and a minimum of 5 years of commercial or business leadership experience; Graduate degree preferred
· Fluency in one particular foreign language and excellent in Microsoft Office
· Demonstrated success of achieving revenue and profitability targets
· Proven ability to successfully lead and drive positive change within a global commercial-focused organization
· Demonstrated success in forming interdepartmental relationships and leading a large, global team
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions and observations from market trends, sales reports and other complex data sources
· Experience leading in matrix organizations
· Strong role model leader with ability to develop and motivate people at all levels
· Substantiated capability to effectively negotiate and close business
· Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization.
· Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization.
· Willingness to travel at least 40% annually
Position Location: Shanghai office